Nathan McDonald is a Managing Partner and CEO of Keiretsu Capital. Nathan brings a unique entrepreneurial business and organizational development background developed during many years of hands-on, active leadership and operational experience. As one of the Northwest’s leading organizers of entrepreneurial and investor relations-focused media and funding events, he has facilitated scores of engagements and successfully promoted hundreds of privately financed high-growth companies.
Listen and Learn:
- The opportunities and advantages of investing in Northwest
- How Amazon and Bezos have built and transformed Seattle
- Why life sciences is especially interesting for Keiretsu
- The effect of blockchain and opportunities as an investment
- How the Northwest differs from the Valley in angel investing
- Why healthcare is hurting America globally
- How Nathan built a career as an angel
- Why the life sciences area is underfunded
- How to bootstrap the world’s biggest angel group
Are you an accredited investor? Apply to join our angel syndicate if you’d like to access our deal flow.