Oussama Ammar is the co-founder, partner and director of The Family, the investment focused group that’s not an incubator, accelerator or VC, but a family of entrepreneurs throughout Europe focused educating entrepreneurs, building infrastructure to empower them and opening them up to a network of smart investors. Oussama is an investor in Compass, Tribe App and many others while also advising half a dozen plus other promising startups.
Listen and Learn:
- How Europe is toxic to startups
- Why European VC isn’t as successful as the States
- What economic models make the most investable ecosystems
- The reason Oussama build The Family as a family
- How Denmark does life right but lacks in business success
- The problem with universal basic income and possible alternatives
- What to do about coming automation and job loss
- Why Oussama believes AI is overhyped
Oussama’s Main Projects:
Are you an accredited investor? Apply to join our angel syndicate if you’d like to access our deal flow.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | RSS | More