Shruti is founder and managing partner of Array Ventures which invests in enterprise deep tech early stage companies. Shruti spent her early career as a developer before joining True Ventures and Samsung’s venture funds to invest in early stage companies.
Listen and Learn:
- The big difference between enterprise and all other industries
- How the venture world works from a woman’s perspective
- Why enterprise companies take longer to exit
- The importance of connections, especially in enterprise investing
- Why sourcing deals is still critical
- How podcasts put VCs on the map
- Why women founders have a harder time fundraising
Are you an accredited investor? Apply to join our angel syndicate if you’d like to access our deal flow.