Phil Nadel is a managing partner and syndicate lead at Forefront Venture Partners/Barbara Corcoran Venture Partners where he leads one of the largest and most active angel syndicates on AngelList. In addition to being an accomplished investor and being a featured investor on the Shark Tank style Pitch podcast, Phil is also a published author, frequent conference speaker and all around thought leader in the world of early stage startup investing.
Listen and Learn:
- Why Forefront Ventures is industry agnostic
- The reason YC companies and SF in general are overhyped and overpriced
- How to prevent conflict of interest in syndicate venture
- How to vet startup founders for funding
- The way to get great deals on early stage deals
- When to be valuation sensitive
- What to do when deals go south
- How to build a top angel list syndicate
Forefront Venture Partners – A diversified early stage VC firm
Are you an accredited investor? Apply to join our angel syndicate if you’d like to access our deal flow.