An investor in the likes of FitMob and Shyp, Sajid Rahman is an executive level leader with industry leading experience in emerging markets, helping companies expand internationally and the Asian startup landscape. He started the first tech accelerator program in Bangladesh, runs an AngelList syndicate, sits on the board and advises numerous startups and is an active angel investor himself.
Listen and Learn:
- How angel investors should think about Asia
- Why emerging markets drive massive returns
- The new Silicon Valley’s worldwide
- How to help with deal flow
- What AngelList is doing to change early stage
- How AI companies can attract investors
- Why the next BIG tech company is coming from China
Are you an accredited investor? Apply to join our angel syndicate if you’d like to access our deal flow.