Pete is a software engineer, serial founder and advisor/investor of data-backed startups with a passion building valuable resources and community for the tech community. He beliefs data sets along with advances in machine learning and neural networks are paving the way for the most significant disruption we’ve seen since the advent of the PC. Data is driving advances in AI, computer vision, autonomous vehicles, virtual assistants and the ultimate automation of work.
Listen and Learn:
- Why data is dead for B2C businesses
- How Pete evaluates data focused startup investments
- The broke angel strategy of advising startups
- How to pivot a failed startup to a successful conference company
- Why Pete is leveraging Angellist’s syndicate model to improve angel investing economics
- How angels can build proprietary deal flow
- Ways B2B businesses can build data moats
Pete’s Twitter: @petesoder
Are you an accredited investor? Apply to join our angel syndicate if you’d like to access our deal flow.