Michael Girdley is an angel investor, venture capitalist, former founder and operator and sits on numerous boards. He founded the San Antonio Angel Network, building it into the fastest growing angel network in the US and is focused on driving returns while also reinvigorating Texas and flyover states with smart money and startup growth.
Listen and Learn:
- The future of franchise businesses
- Why San Antonio’s startup scene is growing rapidly
- How to build an effective angel network
- Why blockchain is in the dotcom era
- How to avoid fear of missing out
- Why angel investors and VCs should have similar investment strategies
- How to avoid getting stuck as a CEO
- Strategies to increase deal flow
Are you an accredited investor? Apply to join our angel syndicate if you’d like to access our deal flow.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | RSS | More