Brad is a co-founder and General Partner at Primary Venture Partners (formerly High Peaks Venture Partners). He has been a venture investor since the bubble days of the late 1990s, starting his investing career with The Berkshires Capital Investors and Village Ventures. Prior to his VC career, he was a strategy consultant with Monitor Group, leading projects out of the firm’s Cambridge, South Africa, and Brazil offices.
Listen and Learn:
- The challenges with emerging market investing
- What investors and VCs need to know about bubble and collapsese
- How to balance investor expectations with founder goals
- Is today a tech bubble?
- How fund size affects outcomes on investment bets
- Why the financial crisis was great for NYC
- The one question Brad always asks founders
- What founders NEED to know about VC commitment to portfolio companies
Brad’s Twitter: @bradsvrluga
Are you an accredited investor? Apply to join our angel syndicate if you’d like to access our deal flow.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | RSS | More