Jason Cahill is the founder of McCune Capital, a micro VC based in Brooklyn, NY focused on seed-stage companies in inefficient industries. Jason is also an entrepreneur in residence at Grand Central Tech and an advisor to Carnegie Mellon, SXSW and the Entrepreneurs Roundtable.
Listen and Learn:
- What special forces teaches startup founders
- Which industries are exploding in NYC
- What great leaders know about leadership
- Why Jason invests in solving ineffeciencies
- The hottest industry for exits and IPOs
- How to navigate NYC’s startup ecosystem
- Ways to sell to Fortune 500 companies
- How to increase deal flow
Mentioned in Episode:
Are you an accredited investor? Apply to join our angel syndicate if you’d like to access our deal flow.