Christian is in charge of the German Accelerator in NYC and is a managing partner at Napali Partners, a boutique consulting and advisory firm. Before that, Christian was an SVP, Head of Marketing at Indiegogo, one of the world’s top crowdfunding platforms.
Listen and Learn:
- The growth of NYC’s startup and funding scene
- How startups can best expand internationally
- The pros and cons of investing in German companies
- Why Berlin is a startup hub and incredibly attractive for founders
- How to be a better salesman
- The differences between East and West coast investors
- How to compete with top accelerator funds
Are you an accredited investor? Apply to join our angel syndicate if you’d like to access our deal flow.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | RSS | More