Semil is the founder of Haystack.vc a pre-seed VC fund which is a proud early investor in Instacart, DoorDash, Hired, Hashicorp, eShares, Giphy, OpenDoor, Chariot, Managed By Q, and many other companies. Prior to investing, Semil worked at Concept.io where he learned product focused design and he has taken many of these lessons through to his prolific career as an angel and VC.
Listen and Learn:
- How to raise your first venture fund
- What product geniuses know about UX/UI
- How Semil invested early in DoorDash and Instacart
- The best way to connect with top investors and influencers
- What happens when VCs have kids
- The future of groceries
- How Amazon and Facebook are affecting exits and IPOs
- Which field will dominate startup returns
- Threading the Needle on Mobile
Are you an accredited investor? Apply to join our angel syndicate if you’d like to access our deal flow.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | RSS | More