Ken Nguyen is a neuroscience and law graduate that took legal and psychology to tech startups, building Republic.co, one of the largest and most successful equity crowdfunding sites. Prior to starting Republic, Ken was employee #20 an Angellist where he headed up growth hacking and scaling.
Listen and Learn:
- How Title 3 Crowdfunding is affecting startup fundraising
- Why traditional VC is being turned on its head
- The future of ICOs and fintech
- Angellist’s role in disruption
- Why equity crowdfunding can outperform venture capital
- How startups should view fundraising and taking investor money
Ken’s Twitter: @KendrickEsq
Are you an accredited investor? Apply to join our angel syndicate if you’d like to access our deal flow.