Lou Kerner is the founder and managing partner of Flight.vc’s Israeli Founder fund and the Social Internet fund. Before that, Lou pioneered social media with Bolt, the largest social media company of its time before being conquered by Myspace. Since then Lou has invested in the likes of Palantir, Facebook, Meetup.com, Klout, Plated and more.
Listen and Learn:
- The secret story of social media
- What VCs will never tell you about deal flow
- Why Israeli is the place to invest
- How Tel Aviv compares to SF
- Why cryptocurrencies are disrupting the world as we know it
- How Lou invested early in Facebook
- Ways to validate traction and market caps
Are you an accredited investor? Apply to join our angel syndicate if you’d like to access our deal flow.