Maarten’s a developer that has seen the evolution of Silicon Valley, from Sun Micro System to Google and finally launching his own micro VC fund. Quest Ventures is industry agnostic and looks for opportunities in early stage startup companies. With some big hits, some big misses, the firm is actually founder friendly and has a great partner team of genuinely good guys.
Listen and Learn:
- The evolution of Silicon Valley
- How Google and Sun Micro Systems stagnated
- The challenges of corporate creativity
- Missing out on Uber’s 15,000x return
- How to build a nimble venture fund
- The gut instinct that all angel investors need
- How syndicates are changing investing
Are you an accredited investor? Apply to join our angel syndicate if you’d like to access our deal flow.