Rocker turned entrepreneur turned venture capitalist, Howie Diamond of Ranch Ventures joins the podcast to share his insights on an unintentional journey into the world of VC. Howie’s a character and a rising star in Silicon Valley and his human centered approach is a refreshing and likely strategy to dealing with startup founders.
Listen and Learn:
- Why you must follow your obsessions
- The entrepreneurial life of a musician
- How to raise your first VC fund
- The importance of founder coaching
- Why venture capitalists must always be learning
- How to put yourself in winning opportunities
- The challenges of first funders
- How to delegate in order to scale
Are you an accredited investor? Apply to join our angel syndicate if you’d like to access our deal flow.