Jeff is currently the Director of Product Management for Revenue at Tinder, where he leads the top grossing app in the world in monetization and growth. He has also built one of the top syndicates on AngelList, all while working full time at Tinder and he focuses on his strong suits: subscriptions, advertising, and a la carte products.
Listen and Learn:
- How to angel invest while holding a full time job
- The biggest mistake angel investors make
- Why you should always follow your expertise
- The importance of product
- Why sourcing deals is still critical
- How AngelList works when syndicating investments
- Why mobile is still a big deal
Are you an accredited investor? Apply to join our angel syndicate if you’d like to access our deal flow.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | RSS | More