Matt Hartman is a partner at NYC based Betaworks, an early stage accelerator/venture studio with a killer track record. Matt leads the Seed Investments team and helps the company decide which bets to make. Prior to Betaworks, Matt was serial entrepreneur and worked on a variety of early stage startups.
Listen and Learn:
- The evolution of user interfaces
- Which companies and startups are in the best position for a paradigm shift
- How voice computing will change the world
- Why Betaworks runs a VC + venture studio investment model
- How to avoid investor distraction
- The importance of a developer centric investment model
- Problems and potential solutions to advertising based business models
- Why Matt is bullish and wary of blockchain
- The and practical application of product centered design
Matt’s Twitter: @matthartman
Betaworks Twitter: @betaworks
Are you an accredited investor? Apply to join our angel syndicate if you’d like to access our deal flow.