Scott MacDonald is the co-founder of McRock Capital, a Toronto based VC firm focused on the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT). He is also the Director and Chairman of numerous high-growth public and private companies.
Listen and Learn:
- The reason Scott only invests in IoT with recurring revenue
- What investors and entrepreneurs need to know about Canadian ecosystem
- How IoT startups can use software and data to differentiate
- Why early stage IoT investing is a loser’s game
- How to evaluate enterprise level IoT deals
- The reason so much money is pouring into Canadian startups
Matthew’s Twitter: @scottmacvc
McRock’s Twitter: @mcrockcapital
Are you an accredited investor? Apply to join our angel syndicate if you’d like to access our deal flow.