Michael Cardamone was one of the first 30 employees at Box and went on to lead partnerships at AcademixDirect. After 6 years in operating roles, he started and is now the Managing Director of Accelerise in San Francisco (www.acceleprise.vc), an enterprise software focused accelerator backed by leading operators.
In addition to Acceleprise, he is a Venture Partner for the SaaStr fund, a $70M fund led by Jason Lemkin and also an angel investor in the seed rounds of Flexport, Naturebox and TalentIQ; among others.
Listen and Learn:
- The evolution of SaaS as a business model
- Typical targets for seed and Series A SaaS fundraising
- How to build and scale a successful accelerator
- What are most important KPIs for all SaaS founders to track
- How running an accelerator and making investments occassionally create problems
- The purpose and power of venture partners
- How to think about index investing
- Why SaaS is still a relevant industry
- The problem and promise of AI
Mike’s Twitter: @mgcardamone
Acceleprise’s Twitter: @acceleprise
Are you an accredited investor? Apply to join our angel syndicate if you’d like to access our deal flow.