Nitin started UnshackledVC to help immigrant founders like himself simplify the visa problem of building businesses in the USA. His particular areas of interest when working with early stage startups are story-telling, pitching, fundraising, product strategy, and bringing in the first customers/sales.
Listen and Learn:
- How H1B visas get used and abused
- The challenges for immigrant founders in the USA
- Ways immigrant entrepreneurs can speed up the visa process
- The chicken and egg problem for raising funding
- How the US is hurting innovation and its future startup success
- The power of applied technology startups
- How to evaluate product pitches and problem solving
Are you an accredited investor? Apply to join our angel syndicate if you’d like to access our deal flow.