Oliver Mitchell has been an operator and manager of emerging technologies for over 20 years, building and selling numerous ventures, including: Holmes Protection and Americash while also launching RobotGalaxy, a national EdTech brand.
He has been investing in the robotics industry for close to 10 years, with four successful exits in the past two years (including 2 IPOs). He is a member of New York Angels and co-chairs the Frontier Tech Committee. Oliver also holds 14 patents, has appeared on numerous television shows, and is a sought after speaker/syndicated writer of robotics.
Listen and Learn:
- Why predicting technology adoption is almost impossible
- The challenge with US regulations on innovation
- How autonomy and robotics will impact the future of work and jobs
- Why constant education is the key to success
- How investors can increase capital efficiencies
- The unexpected impacts of robotics on society
- Why robotics failed to take off in the past
- How to build a proper venture portfolio
Oliver’s Twitter: @theRobotRabbi
Are you an accredited investor? Apply to join our angel syndicate if you’d like to access our deal flow.