Brett Bivens is a former competitive athlete turned startup junkie after 4 ACL surgeries turned this baseballer to startup investing and mentorship. Brett founded a startup podcast, worked at a top sports tech company, was an associate at a VC firm and now is responsible for deals and investing at TechNexus, where corporates and startups work to innovate Chicago and the Midwest.
Listen and Learn:
- How Fortune 500 companies can work effectively with startups
- Why Chicago has the #1 ROI on venture investments
- What sports can teach us about tech startups
- The evolution of the accelerator model
- How startups can scale enterprise business models
- What MySpace should have done with Facebook
- The future of IoT and the USA
Are you an accredited investor? Apply to join our angel syndicate if you’d like to access our deal flow.