Julian Zawistowski is founder and CEO of Golem, the decentralized supercomputer company that raised $8.6M in 30 minutes in their crowdfunding/ICO. Julian’s company is now valued at $280M and he talks candidly about building a crypto company, managing investors and building a gamechanging disruptive technology.
Listen and Learn:
- How the cryptocurrency landscape has evolved
- The way ICOs are disrupting traditional venture
- What happens when a pre-product company is worth ~$280M+
- Why blockchain enthusiasts overestimate short term impacts and underestimate long term impacts
- How crypto companies should prepare for an ICO
- What cryptocurrencies and decentralization mean for government and regulation
- Why Ethereum is the platform of the future
Julian’s Twitter: @julianzawist
Golem’s Twitter: @golemproject
Are you an accredited investor? Apply to join our angel syndicate if you’d like to access our deal flow.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | RSS | More