Sean Schantzen is the cofounder and CEO of the Health Rosetta Group and Institute, as well as a managing partner in their seed fund, the Quad Aim Fund. They are building an ecosystem to transform the health care system by enabling employers to change how they buy to pay less and get more. This three tiered approach allows true impact in the broken but incredibly large and profitable healthcare market.
Listen and Learn:
- Why Employer healthcare is the problem and the solution
- What investors and startups NEED to know about healthcare
- What makes a good investment in healthcare
- Why most angels avoid healthcare investing
- How the US could collapse on healthcare costs
- Why startups succeed with horizontal expansion
- How to understand true TAM healthcare
- What health and humanity looks like in 10-15 years
Are you an accredited investor? Apply to join our angel syndicate if you’d like to access our deal flow.