SC Moatti is a technology visionary, entrepreneur and investor (. She is the founding partner of Mighty Capital, a Silicon Valley venture capital firm, and Products That Count, a global community of product managers, leaders and founders.
Previously, she built products that billions of people use at Facebook, Nokia and Electronic Arts.
Listen and Learn:
- How startups should design funnels
- The strategies pros use for user acquisition and growth hacking
- What is wrong with most network effects
- Why investing is exponentially more impactful
- How to to think about marketplace businesses
- What VCs can do to add tangible value to teams
- How investors should think about portfolio management
- Why AI is overhyped and a ways off
- The right way to think about unit economics
Are you an accredited investor? Apply to join our angel syndicate if you’d like to access our deal flow.