Angela Lee is the founder and CEO of 37Angels, a angel network of over 60 female investors and the Chief Innovation Officer of Columbia University’s Business School – where she is also a full time professor. Oh, she’s also a board advisor for several education focused venture funds and successful startups.
Listen and Learn:
- The future of higher education
- Why investors need to deal with their pipeline problem
- Gender dynamics at play and how to avoid them
- Why informed opinions are better that bets
- How to help angel investors be more successful
- Why society influences girls to avoid math
- How to reduce gender bias in investing
37Angels Online Investing Bootcamp – Learn how to vet early stage startups, calculate valuation and dilution, and best practices for building a portfolio strategy to optimize your investments – on your own schedule.