Esther Dyson is a down to earth super angel that practically invented the category. Her incredible portfolio includes the likes of Facebook, Square, 23andme, Flickr, Evernote and many more.
Esther now runs Way to Wellville, a non-profit focused on curing America health crisis with a focus on education and early, preventative care. She serves on the boards of Evernote, Meetup.com and 23andme and is also a trained cosmonaut!
Listen and Learn:
- How Esther hit big wins investing in Russia
- Esther’s no bullshit investment criteria
- What is wrong with healthcare in America and how we can try to fix it
- Why this super angel won’t start a syndicate
- How weigh upside with long term potential
- What traveling can teach VCs about investing
- How investors can actively help portfolio companies
- Why businesses Esther invests in must have a strong business model
- The reason blockchain is overhyped
Esther’s Site: EDVenture.com
Esther’s Twitter: @edyson
Are you an accredited investor? Apply to join our angel syndicate if you’d like to access our deal flow.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | RSS | More