Shaun Abrahamson’s an angel investor and venture capitalist focused on the urbanization and transformation of cities. He’s an investor in Blue Bottle, Soma Water, Refinery29, Skycatch, Blokable and dozens of other early stage companies. Previously he worked at and with several Dotcom and made a bit of money with an exit, leading into his investing career.
Listen and Learn:
- What is the future of cities
- The problem with traditional investment cycles
- How startups are innovating on a local level
- What cryptocurrencies means for government
- How the tech bubble affects investors to this day
- Why investors are rich on paper and poor in practice
- What happens in M&A and when to sell
- How investors should focus on creating the future
Shaun’s Twitter: @shaunabe
Are you an accredited investor? Apply to join our angel syndicate if you’d like to access our deal flow.