Michael Weiksner is the founder of Rostrum Capital, a VC fund focused next generation of platform companies that is also building out a crypto division to focus on disruptive blockchain opportunities.
Previously he raised over $2.5mm for EndlessTV, an innovative mobile video app that was the first mobile app to provide swipeable shopping. Prior to that, Michael founded e-thePeople, a non for profit to help citizens participate in politics through technology which helped over 10mm voters.
Listen and Learn:
- Why technology didn’t solve politics problems
- Why most ICOs are junk and blockchain will disrupt everything
- What to think about before investing in cryptocurrencies
- The problem conventional startups have with raising follow on funding
- How ICOs are impacting startups and venture capital
- Why the US political system could cause catastrophic failure
- How hedge funds should view crypto
- The big picture on cryptocurrencies and blockchain
Michael’s Twitter: @weiks
Are you an accredited investor? Apply to join our angel syndicate if you’d like to access our deal flow.