Christopher Mirabile is the Public Policy Chair of the Angel Capital Association and the co-founder of portfolio management tool Seraf. He is also co-Managing Director of Launchpad Venture Group, a venture investment group focused on seed and early-stage investments in technology-oriented companies. Launchpad is the largest angel group in New England and top-three ranked group in the U.S. As a full-time angel investor and an active member of the Boston-area angel investing community, Christopher has personally made more than 60 investments in start-up companies.
Listen and Learn:
- Why Boston is one of the best US startup scenes
- How a top angel network operates and consistently wins
- What investors don’t know about vetting opportunities
- Why active investors outperform passive ones
- The perfect startup team composition and how to improvise
- What AI and machine learning mean for venture
- Why syndicates and angel networks are disrupting VC
- How to help angel investors succeed
Are you an accredited investor? Apply to join our angel syndicate if you’d like to access our deal flow.