Matthew Le Merle is co-founder and Managing Partner of Fifth Era and of Keiretsu Capital – the most active early stage venture investors backing more than 175 companies a year.
Matthew is an expert on corporate growth, innovation and business transformations having advised leading companies including Amazon, Cisco, eBay, Google, HP, Microsoft, PayPal and many others on growth and innovation-related issues. He is also an adjunct professor at Singularity University, bestselling author and a sought after keynote speaker.
Listen and Learn:
- The evolution and expectations of blockchain tech
- What individual angels can learn from angel networks
- How investors leverage skill sets to succeed
- Why early stage tech investing is the highest performing asset class
- How to build a husband-wife investor team
- The reason Keiretsu Forum outgrew all other angel networks
- How to think about fund of funds
- Why multiple projects means more rewards in investing
- The one thing every investor and entrepreneur must understand about themselves
- How to spot upcoming tech trends
Matthew’s Twitter: @mlemerle
Are you an accredited investor? Apply to join our angel syndicate if you’d like to access our deal flow.