Ben Gilbert’s an ex-Microsoft guy with a passion for startups and growth. He runs Pioneer Square Labs, an innovative venture studio that after raising $12M, has cranked out half a dozen successful startup spin offs – think Rocket Internet without the copy/paste. Ben is also the co-host of the Acquired podcast where he and David Rosenthal of Madrona Ventures discuss the most prolific acquisitions and IPOs in tech history.
Listen and Learn:
- Why most acquisitions and IPOs fail
- An unconventional and effective approach to venture
- How to spin out a startup
- What driverless cars mean for the future
- Why Apple is in trouble and Google’s business model is over
- The future of IPOs and the stock market
- How Amazon will own everything
- Why Facebook is the king of acquisitions
Are you an accredited investor? Apply to join our angel syndicate if you’d like to access our deal flow.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | RSS | More