Sergio Romo co-founded Mexican takeout company Miorden and later sold it to SinDelantal in 2012. Since then Sergio has invested in and advised/mentored over 100 startups and started Investo, a micro VC focused on early stage, seed/pre-seed deals in and around SF and Latin America.
Listen and Learn:
- What is happening in Mexico’s startup ecosystem
- The effect YC and other accelerators are having on global startups
- Which Latin American countries are dominating the tech scene
- Why raising money is hard in Latin America
- How to co-locate for maximum impact
- Why you should leverage your coinvestors
- How to help founders expand into Latam
Are you an accredited investor? Apply to join our angel syndicate if you’d like to access our deal flow.