Adam Draper’s the founder of Boost.vc, an accelerator and fund focused creating a sci-fi future. They work with and invest in blockchain and VR companies with exceptions made for breakthrough businesses. Adam comes from a venture background and is working to continue the Draper tradition of excellence and advancing the future.
Listen and Learn:
- Why VCs should focus more on crypto
- How venture capital can effectively incorporate ICOs in portfolio companies
- What is the future of VR?
- How growing up in a venture family affects outlook
- Why VCs must be constantly learning
- Why AR is overrated and ICOs are underhyped
- The benefits of founder bonding
Adam’s Twitter: @adamdraper