Dr. Brynn Winegard is neuroscience, psychology and marketing expert, award-winning professor, speaker, and expert. She speaks frequently on the topics of persuasion, productivity, the neuroscience of leadership, motivation and preventing age-related cognitive decline.
Coupled with over a decade in corporate marketing working for Pfizer Inc., Nestle Inc., and Johnson & Johnson Inc., she brings an interesting real-world perspective to high-performance brain science.
Brynn is on the faculty at Schulich School of Business, DeGroote School of Business, and the University of Guelph but is now more focused on helping others through speaking about ‘Building Better Business Brains’ to clients ranging from the Alberta Canadian government, the largest Canadian telecoms, Coca-Cola, Crayola, Deloitte and dozens more.
Listen and Learn:
- The science of brain aging and expertise
- Why your brain loses neurons but gain skills
- The advances in sensor technology driving neuroscience
- What Brynn has learned about differences and brain shape and function
- The actual percentage of your conscious brain use
- What myths most folks have about the brain
- How nutrition and epigenetics affect brain performance and health
- The science behind the five closest friends phenomenon
- The reason meditation and mindfulness are so valuable
- Why it is so hard to change a habit or break an addiction
- The 6 types of brain aging and what to know
- Why you are what you think
Are you an accredited investor? Apply to join our angel syndicate if you’d like to access our deal flow.