Jeffrey Donenfeld is an international business strategy advisor, investment manager, and startup venture mentor with experience in tech ideation, investment analysis and market positioning. Jeffrey is currently the Investment Manager of Boomtown Accelerators, and Director of Four North Media Group.
He has been instrumental in raising and managing multi-millions in private equity, seasoned working with sector-leading technology and lifestyle brands, and successful in guiding teams and companies to profitable growth.
Listen and Learn:
- The challenge many Eastern European and Russian startups have with raising money
- Why the US government sent Jeffrey to Russia on a knowledge exchange
- How accelerators can attract foreign startups
- Why taking VC money isn’t always the right move
- How Jeffrey thinks about different industries and emerging trends
- The reason vertical accelerators are thriving
- How cannabis is capturing Colorado
Are you an accredited investor? Apply to join our angel syndicate if you’d like to access our deal flow.
Like this? You will love our new podcast: FringeFM which explores edges of human understanding and sci-fi tech: Subscribe on iTunes and Stitcher.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | RSS | More