Carl Fritjofsson is entrepreneurial leader – +7 years experience as co-founder and early hire at multiple startup Internet ventures, in the online media and consumer Internet with management roles in business development, sales and operations.
He is a trusted early stage investor and advisor – Angel and institutional investor in a broad range of startups such as Calm.com and Blockstream and advisor on topics related to fundraising, operations, sales, etc.
Listen and Learn:
- How Spotify and the future of streaming music will play out
- Why the Nordics are so successful as a startup ecosystem
- The reason Carl believes early stage VC is overhyped and funded
- Carl’s optimum work-life balance strategy
- Why VCs need to spend time in SF
- The truth about “value-add” VCs
- While investing is all about understanding markets
- Venture advantages of an ex-operator
Carl’s Twitter: @fritjofsson
Are you an accredited investor? Apply to join our angel syndicate if you’d like to access our deal flow.