Clay Collins (@claycollins) is one of the top internet marketers in the world. After leaving home at age 15 to start his first software company, Clay has gone on to co-found Leadpages which raised $38M and was later acquired for a sizable exit.
In addition, Clay has presented on some of the largest internet marketing conferences and stages in the world and was recently featured in the documentary “Add To Cart” which follows the history of internet marketing pioneers such as Christian Lander (Stuff White People Like), Gary Vaynerchuk (Wine Library TV), Andy Jenkins (Kajabi), Tucker Max, and Frank Kern.
More recently Clay has been focusing extensively on the blockchain & cryptocurrency space where he is the co-founder of Nomics, which produces a free crypto market data API for enterprise level crypto investors and runs Flippening, a top 3 crypto podcast.
Listen and Learn:
- How blockchain and cryptocurrency threatens current political order
- The big problem with government fiat money
- Where Clay sees us headed in terms of the internet
- How your privacy is bought and sold, well beyond what you already know
- Why Clay would bet it all on Bitcoin
The future of governance and governments
- How IoT will affect all of us
- Why building a venture funded tech startup is harder than almost anything else
- How libertarians want to recreate the internet
- Why blockchain is still a long ways off from mass market success
- What futures Clay is most worried about
- Why AI won’t be replacing all jobs soon