Schwark Satyavolu is a serial entrepreneur and inventor with 15 patents. He co-founded the fintech companies Yodlee (YDLE) and Truaxis before joining Trinity. Today, he brings his entrepreneurial and broad operational experience to investments in fintech, AI and security startups.
The firm/partners has invested in the likes of Starbucks, Branch, LoopNet, New Relic, Care.com, Auth0, Docker and many many more.
Listen and Learn:
- How the fintech industry has evolved and where we are headed
- Why Schwark is bullish on AI, cybersecurity and fintech
- What makes cyber such a lucrative long term investment
- The two top companies he’d pick to invest it in
- How it takes naivety to create greatness
- What blockchain means for big business
- Why B2B fintech is more interesting in the US
- How regulations impact an investment thesis
- What tech has done to transform society
Schwark’s Twitter: @schwark
Are you an accredited investor? Apply to join our angel syndicate if you’d like to access our deal flow.