Tae Hea Nahm is co-founding Managing Director of Storm Ventures and co-author of Survival To Thrival. Survival to Thrival is a mind-meld of a 3x entrepreneur (Bob Tinker) and a VC/board member (TH Nahm), and other enterprise entrepreneurs, which demystifies building enterprise startups. Tae Hea was the founding CEO of Airespace, later sold to Cisco for $450m. Currently, he is interested in “AI + SaaS” companies.
Listen and Learn:
- How Go To Market evolves and affects funding milestones
- The different levels of company building as a startup scales
- Why Tae is so bullish on enterprise SaaS
- Lessons learned from scaling a $450M company
- The relational difference between being an angel and a VC
- An inside look into Korea’s startup ecosystem
- The way VCs think about product-market fit
- Why data is the ultimate moat
- How the tech giants affect innovation in America
Tae’s Twitter: @taeheanahm
Storm Ventures Twitter: @stormventures
Are you an accredited investor? Apply to join our angel syndicate if you’d like to access our deal flow.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | RSS | More