Rahaf Harfoush is a digital anthropologist, bestselling author and speaker researching the impacts of emerging technologies on our society and is focused on deep (and often hidden) behavioral shifts that are taking place within organizations and individuals in this digital era. She also teach Innovation and Disruptive Business Models at SciencePo’s Masters of Finance and Economics Program in Paris and is the author of Hustle & Float, The Decoded Company and Yes We Did! (an inside look at how Obama used social media to win in 2008. Rahaf’s also the Executive Director of the Red Thread Institute of Digital Culture, a thinktank and special projects agency focused on intersection of technology and culture.
Listen and Learn:
- The polarizing problem of social media and sharing
- Why inequality is such a big deal
- What Obama and Trump did effectively in their campaigns
- The reason ADD is killing creativity
- Why social media’s perfect for information warfare
- How billionaires are breaking the world
- Why protesting and media mobs may be the new norm
- How to think about worker rights
- What’s wrong with the gig economy and where it heads
- How privacy is eroding faster than we realize
- Why AI and automation could ruin society
Are you an accredited investor? Apply to join our angel syndicate if you’d like to access our deal flow.