Greg Robinson is the Managing Director of 4490 Ventures focused on underserved markets. Prior to that, Managing Director at Peninsula Ventures in Palo Alto, to cofounder & COO of Cogent Technologies, an enterprise software company that was acquired by a public company.
Listen and Learn:
- Why Greg moved to the Midwest to focus on middle-of-the-country investing
- The 4x cheaper reason to invest in the Midwest
- Why Greg doesn’t regret passing on investing in Tesla
- The big differences between the coasts and Wisconsin when it comes to entrepreneurs and funding
- Greg’s thoughts on the creation of mega VC funds and what it does to the ecosystem
- Are we in an investment bubble
- When to think about corporate venture partners
Greg’s Main Projects:
Are you an accredited investor? Apply to join our angel syndicate if you’d like to access our deal flow.