Daniel Gulati is partner at Comcast Ventures, a corporate venture firm focused on early stage consumer internet companies. Prior to becoming a VC, Daniel founded FashionStake an indie online designer marketplace which was later acquired by Fab.com. He also an author, prior consultant and blockchain enthusiast.
Listen and Learn:
- How ecommerce has evolved and continues to change
- Why Daniel focuses on consumer investing
- How Harvard Business School helped Daniel
- The EIR route into venture
- How fund size affects investment thesis
- Is indexing as effective as traditional venture capital?
- How much of a role does luck play in investing
- Why network is never overrated
- What Daniel thinks about crypto and blockchain
Daniel’s Twitter: @danielgulati
Are you an accredited investor? Apply to join our angel syndicate if you’d like to access our deal flow.
Recently joined Corl – we’re funding startups and SMBs with no equity dilution – find out more!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | RSS | More