Gabriel Jarrosson is a business angel, cryptocurrency investor and accomplished entrepreneur. He co-founded French e-learning platform albert academie and is an angel investor in Storj, Shapr, BitStamp and Seedrs among many other others. He is also deeply involved in blockchain and advises a handful of companies.
Listen and Learn:
- The challenges of angel investing without being an accredited investor
- How to use equity crowdfunding platforms to invest in startups
- Why it’s weird being the youngest angel in the room
- The problem with many conventional angel groups
- How Gabriel views crypto
- Why he hasn’t sold his Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Why liquidity is a bad thing for blockchain
- How ICOs will transform startup funding
Gabriel’s Twitter: @gjarrosson
Are you an accredited investor? Apply to join our angel syndicate if you’d like to access our deal flow.
Recently joined Corl – we’re funding startups and SMBs with no equity dilution – find out more!