Jonathan Struhl is a cofounder and General Partner at Indicator Ventures, a VC fund that invests in innovative early-stage technology companies with the goal is to make business and consumer life more efficient. Jonathan is a 5th generation entrepreneur, and it’s evident each day he comes to work and interacts with founders and teams.
Listen and Learn:
- What it was like working in the dying music industry
- Why Jonathan got into influencer marketing and social media
- How his views as an investor have shifted over time
- Why Jonathan is excited about AR and VR for enterprise
- The reason AI is hugely overrated
- What’s up with blockchain and cryptocurrencies
- How optimizing efficiency is actually an effective investing thesis
- What Indicator Ventures looks for when making investments
- How the firms innovative venture partner model allow them to differentiate and help startups
Are you an accredited investor? Apply to join our angel syndicate if you’d like to access our deal flow.