Sarah Anderson is the Managing Director of Cintrifuse, a Cincinnati based incubator/accelerator program and their Syndicate Fund. Cintrifuse also runs Startup Cincy with the goal being to invigorate the Cincinnati and Ohio startup ecosystem and push MidWest innovation. Prior to Cintrifuse, Sarah was a VP at JP Morgan and before that focused on capital markets.
Listen and Learn:
- How VCs and investors can get in on lowe valuations and better opportunities
- Ways that startups can partner with corporation see serious success
- Why the Midwest and Cincinnati specifically are such hotbeds of startup talent
- Sarah’s thoughts about corporate investors and LPs
- How to build a huge fund of funds with a unique focus
- What the future probably holds for consumer investing
- When it makes sense to focus on the Fortune 500
- Why Silicon Valley probably isn’t the best place to build a startup
Sarah’s Main Projects:
Are you an accredited investor? Apply to join our angel syndicate if you’d like to access our deal flow.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | RSS | More