Sumay Parikh is VC with Quake Capital, a NYC based seed fund and accelerator focused on early-stage tech. He has experience in distressed businesses, marketing, strategic partnerships, product development, and operations. Before Quake he bootstrapped a Real Estate Investment Fund in the Midwest, constructing High-End hotels. He has experience leading strategy and growth at several velocity stage startups. He is also the host of The Unsexy Startup podcast.
Listen and Learn:
- Is B2B SaaS beyond its peak and where should you look for long-term returns
- What individuals interested in venture need to know about the industry and how to enter it
- Why VC may be a bit bloated and Sumay thinks we’re heading for a bull market
- How VC superfunds are changing the venture landscape and incentives for investing
- What happens after the impending economic downturn
- Why Sumay is worried about AI and skeptical about blockchain
- How to optimize learning and grow as a VC
- What would happen if venture capital had longer fund cycles
Sumay’s Main Projects:
Are you an accredited investor? Apply to join our angel syndicate if you’d like to access our deal flow.