Richard Wilson runs the Family Office Club, the #1 largest community in the industry with well over 1,500 registered single and multi-family offices which manage in excess of $1 Trillion in Assets Under Management. They host 10 exclusive events per year with billionaire family members, top 50 multi-family offices, and secretive single family offices to share best practices, tips and tricks will ultra high net worth individuals.
Prior to his work with Family Offices, Richard ran a hedge fund consulting practice, worked in risk management and worked with high net worth individuals on capital deployment.
Listen and Learn:
- How most family offices think about venture investing
- What family offices look for when making direct investments
- Why angels and VCs approach family offices and LPs all wrong
- How Richard advises family offices separate buckets of investment
- How he built a massive network of Angellist syndicates
- What mistakes most family offices make for creating generational wealth
- What LPs need to know about asset allocation
- Where to meet most family offices
Richard’s Main Projects:
Are you an accredited investor? Apply to join our angel syndicate if you’d like to access our deal flow.