Kyle Samani (@kylesamani) is cofounder and Managing Partner of Multicoin Capital, a venture capital-esque crypto hedge fund with at least $250M in assets under management (AUM). Prior to starting Multicoin Capital, Kyle ran Pristine.io (a Google Glass company for surgeons) as CEO, raising $5M and ultimately being acquired.
Kyle’s writing and thought leadership has built him up as someone to follow in the ever evolving industry in addition to a strong focus on technology, entrepreneurship, sales and marketing and finance.
In our wide-ranging conversation, we cover many things, including:
- How Kyle first discovered ethereum when it was only $10
- Kyle’s thoughts on the future of augmented reality and IoT
- Why blockchain fundamentally disrupts so many industries
- Which areas of crypto Kyle and his team are most excited about
- Why Kyle believes Bitcoin will become irrelevant
- What you need to know about the crypto rabbit hole
- How the future of money will edged government
- Why decentralization is more important than most people realize
- How crypto investors can think about blockchain protocol value