Jarl Jensen (@jarljensen) is an inventor, entrepreneur and best selling author. He served as President and CEO of EuroMed, Inc. from 2004 to 2009, has nine issued patents, with many more pending for medical devices which have grossed over $500 million dollars. Jarl’s the author of Optimizing America where he applied his out of the box thinking to America’s economy in the book and he’s also written various other non-fiction books examining the origins of power, wealth and democracy in the American political system. He’s now the CEO of Inventagon, an outsourced R&D company working to partner with tech players to license and development intellectual property and help bring them to market.
Listen and Learn:
- The big problem with a Fed-controlled interest rate and economy
- How to incentivize solutions to climate change while increasing the cost of pollution as well
- Why debt-based banking is such a damaging and unsustainable model for our future
- The cause of economic recessions and how we can engineer our economy to avoid it
- Why the US wins with today’s debt-based USD banking system
- What Jarl thinks about the future of healthcare and how to fix it
- How banks have come to create a self-destructing model where they always win
- Jarl’s unconventional approach to universal basic income and why it just might work
- Why Jarl isn’t optimistic about blockchain
- How automation will affect jobs and economic growth
- Why greed is a result of the system and not an inherent human quality
- The probable causes of the impending recession if we don’t change things fast
Are you an accredited investor? Apply to join our angel syndicate if you’d like to access our deal flow.